Dealing with Bullying & Harassment
The aim of this half-day session is to enable delegates to have an understanding of what dignity at work means, and to clarify what is acceptable behaviour in the workplace. This session can be run as a stand-alone session, to help embed a positive organisational culture and awareness of behaviours that are bullying and/or harassment, and strategies to tackle inappropriate behaviour. Alternatively, this session can be used to train Anti-bullying advisors as part of an organisation-wide initiative.
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Give definitions of bullying, harassment and victimisation
- Explain the purpose of a Dignity at Work policy
- Describe the benefits of an anti-bullying culture
- Discussed strategies to deal with bullying and harassment
- State where to get additional information and support