This full-day workshop is designed to help delegates consider topics related to gender diversity and trans-awareness and to apply these to appropriate behaviour when working with customers and service users. This will be achieved through trainer led discussion, group activities, and examination of relevant case studies.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Understanding the current Gender Diversity within society
- Understanding of how sex, gender and sexual orientation interact
- Legislation, rights and responsibilities relating to trans identities
- Key terms and use of language
- Trans issues and ways to be trans inclusive
- Signposting to further information and resources