Managing and Leading Change
This one-day course covers the various models and theories surrounding change in business and personal life. Delegates will be encouraged to explore how to lead and manage change in their team at work as well as ways to manage resistance and build commitment to change. Delegates will be introduced to various tools, techniques and resources they can use to lead change effectively and have an opportunity to complete an action plan relating to any key change activities they have coming up.
This module will help and enable participants to:
- Have a better understanding of how to manage performance through periods of change;
- Understand the Change Curve, the Bridges Transition change model and the Chris Rogers theory of How Change Really Happens;
- Recognise how change affects people both positively and negatively;
- Explore ways to manage teams and individuals through the change process; and
- Explore how to implement new ideas and practices positively whilst maintaining commitment and motivation.