Learning at Work week special offer
To celebrate Learning at Work week, we are offering free access to our LearningPlanet online library of over 300 resources for the month of May.
- 1-minute micro-learning videos – designed to cover off a technique of skill in a quick bite-size chunk
- 10-minute training videos – with accompanying workbooks giving you a ready-made training session
- Our learning pathways to help you plan your training programmes over 6, 8 and 12 months
LearningPlanet videos include content on:
- Dealing with Challenging Customers
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Stress & Resilience
These web-based resources can be accessed from any internet connected pc or smart phone.
How to use LearningPlanet resources:
- Pre induction training for new starters
- Induction programmes
- Team meetings
- Individual learning library
- Coaching sessions
- Peer coaching opportunities
- Refresher training
- Just-in-time support resources
How does it work?
LearningPlanet is a monthly subscription service where you get a log in which gives you instant access to all the video modules and workbooks. No parts are withheld or restricted. There are no contracts, so there is no risk and you can cancel anytime. New content is added online every month. There is no minimum or maximum number of users on LearningPlanet. You can be a one-man business or an international corporate.
Used by international clients such as: DHL Express, Dulux, Mitsubishi Motors, Sky Television and Toyota – click here to see our Mitsubishi case study
Contact us to take advantage of our May offer!