Talentstorm is located in Brainport, the Netherlands, known as Europe’s most innovative technology region.
We have been supporting clients globally to deliver transformative programmes since 2018.
Rachel Arts FCIPD CMgr MCMI
Rachel, the founder of Talentstorm, is originally from the UK and brings a strategic perspective across the breadth of organisational developmental, talent management, and the implementation of learning strategies.
She has modernised learning & development functions and has led the re-skilling of teams to utilise the next wave of learning technologies as well as overseeing talent and organisational development initiatives.
Projects we have worked on:
- Digital learning solutions for mobile workforce (care & support, trade operatives)
- Achieved organisation wide culture change through creation and introduction of new behavioural frameworks
- Executive development using bespoke 360 feedback tools
- Implemented modern performance management solutions (Appraisd, Workday)
- Employment and skills projects including apprenticeship levy preparation
- LMS selection and implementation (Kallidus, Workday Learning)
- E-learning design and development including language translation (Articulate RISE)
- Internal coaches
- Introducing integrated talent management – metrics and measures
- Embedding behavioural/competency frameworks into all people processes including recruitment & selection
- Supported cultural goals through equality and diversity initiatives
- Implemented people initiatives such as wellbeing programmes
- Set up apprenticeship schemes
- Design and delivery of assessment centres for recruitment and selection
- Management & leadership development programmes
- Team/board awaydays & expert facilitation
- Senior leadership events
- Implementing compliance training frameworks and content
- Developing learning cultures through workshop programmes