Talentstorm was founded by Rachel Arts (formerly Broome) in the UK in 2018. Now located in the Netherlands, Talentstorm is supporting clients both in the Netherlands and the UK.
Talentstorm brings to bear all of Rachel’s experience working with organisations and individuals, and a strong interest in the evolution of learning and the role of modern, self-directed learning practices.
Founder – Rachel Arts (Broome)
Rachel’s background is a strategic perspective across the breadth of leadership and management development, organisation design, approaches to talent management and the implementation of digital learning strategies.
Rachel has implemented organisation-wide people strategies and has worked with senior teams to set direction. She has deep insight into motivation and behavioural theory and enjoys applying coaching techniques to working with groups and individuals.
Rachel has modernized two large Learning & Development functions and has led the re-skilling of L&D teams to utilise the next wave of learning technologies.
Projects we have worked on:
- Digital learning solutions for mobile workforce (care & support, trade operatives)
- Achieved organisation wide culture change through creation and introduction of new behavioural frameworks
- Executive development using bespoke 360 feedback tools
- Implemented modern performance management solutions
- Employment and skills projects including apprenticeship levy preparation
- Internal coaches
- Integrated behavioural/competency frameworks into all people processes including recruitment & selection
- Supported cultural goals through equality and diversity initiatives
- Implemented people initiatives such as wellbeing programmes
- Set up apprenticeship schemes
- Design and delivery of assessment centres for recruitment and selection
- Management & leadership development programmes
- Team/board awaydays & expert facilitation
- Senior leadership events