Founded by learning and development professional Rachel Broome, Talentstorm is a team of experts in their respective fields that have worked together for many years. Together we have delivered management and leadership development programmes and provided a full range of innovative training interventions in organisations, including digital learning strategies and content, diversity programmes, team development days and unique training solutions.
In our team we have business psychologists and NLP practitioners, management and leadership development trainers, organisational development and change specialists, employee relations and diversity experts, digital learning content (including animation) specialists and instructional designers.
Founder – Rachel Broome
A dynamic self-starter, Rachel’s experience includes strategic HR roles across the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. Rachel has modernised a large HR and Learning & Development function in recent times and has led teams to utilise the next wave of learning technologies to gain competitive advantage.
Her speciality is a strategic perspective across the breadth of HR, encompassing leadership and management development, organisation design, HR and management practice, organisation development interventions, approaches to talent management and the implementation of digital learning strategies.
Projects we have worked on:
- Digital learning solutions for mobile workforce (care & support, trade operatives)
- Achieved organisation wide culture change through creation and introduction of new behavioural frameworks
- Executive development using bespoke 360 feedback tools
- Implemented modern performance management solutions
- Employment and skills projects including apprenticeship levy preparation
- Internal coaches
- Integrated behavioural/competency frameworks into all people processes including recruitment & selection
- Supported cultural goals through equality and diversity initiatives
- Implemented people initiatives such as wellbeing programmes
- Set up apprenticeship schemes
- Design and delivery of assessment centres for recruitment and selection
- Management & leadership development programmes
- Team/board awaydays & expert facilitation
- Senior leadership events