What equality law means for your service
This half-day workshop is designed to help delegates consider the application of equality law to the delivery of services. This will be achieved through trainer led discussion, group activities, and examination of relevant case studies.
At the end of this session, delegates will:
- Be aware of what equality law means for your business when you’re providing services to the public
- Consider the elements that constitute a service, reasonable adjustments and exceptions
- Consider the duty to make reasonable adjustments to remove barriers for disabled people
- What to do if someone says they’ve been discriminated against
- Know where to go to get additional information