Why do we need modern approaches to learning strategy?
Expectations of your learners are different – we know that the top 3 ways people learn are YouTube, google and twitter. People expect instant answers and customized content, in accessible formats, at a time that suits them.
Learning can be more effective – we know that retention drops off almost immediately after a learning event, so blended learning models and campaign approaches are more likely to achieve the performance outcomes that you and your learners want.
The bigger picture
Successful organisations of the future will be those that harness individual and team talent. A modern learning organisation can drive a true collaborative working environment
Talentstorm’s new workshop, Modern Learning Strategy, brings together four key elements:
Our facilitated one-day workshop can help you and your L&D team to:
Future-proof your learning strategy
- Develop a modern learning strategy that will work for your business
- Develop a business case
- Gain buy-in from key stakeholders
Develop your learning and development team
- Support and upskill your L&D team to think about content differently, and to take on different roles that support the delivery of blended learning models
Create flexible content
- Re-purpose training content in different mediums and create new solutions to fit blended delivery models.
Shift the culture to a modern learning organization
- Create a true learning organisation where the learner is empowered and engaged in continual learning
- Enable improved performance through team collaboration
Click here to see the workshop outline