Our Personal Development Coaching is focused around your personal development and learning needs. We have developed tools to guide you through reflecting on your future goals and will assist you with creating a plan. Suitable for mid-career professionals or those just starting out, our structured conversation is a great way to ensure you are preparing for your best professional future.
Personal Development Coaching
Delivered over Skype/Zoom, this one-hour coaching style session can kick-start your personal development planning and support you in your goals. You will be provided with a Personal Development Workbook prior to the session with additional resources on modern learning practices provided post-session.
This session will help you to:
- Identify where you want to be in the future
- Consider skills and knowledge you need to develop to achieve your future goals
- Accelerate your development with sustainable learning practices and habits
Available for clients in the Netherlands or the UK – corporate or individual rates available
12-month Personal Development Plan:
Why not invest in your ongoing development and subscribe to our 12-month plan – featuring 4 Personal Development sessions spread over 12 months plus access to tools and resources to support your development.
The plan includes:
- Access to webinar series on professional development topics
- Access to full library of micro-learning resources covering a full range of management and leadership skills
- Opportunities to network with other cohort members
- Mentor finding support
- Option to purchase additional coaching sessions as required
Email us at email@example.com for more information
I was feeling overwhelmed and I lacked self-esteem and confidence despite advanced degrees and specialised skill sets. Rachel helped me to sort through my thinking on my next steps, allowing me to challenge myself on some of my self-limiting beliefs and to gain clarity on what’s important to me for the future.
Rachel helped me believe in myself when I was thinking about working for myself after raising a family. I now run a successful business and I’m very grateful for the input and insight she gave me.