We can offer a range of Equality, Diversity & Inclusion workshops, courses and qualifications.
This is a sample selection of the type of trainings we can deliver:
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion New Leaders Group Coaching
We love talking all things to do with Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. We have implemented equality, diversity and inclusion policies and strategies within organisations for over 20 years. Talentstorm founder Rachel has a sound understanding of key equality, diversity and inclusion topics and is comfortable in leading discussions with employees at all levels. She is a qualified coach, leadership trainer, and has worked on culture & values, organisation development and strategic HR initiatives across the employee life-cycle, including:
- Organisation wide training on all Equality, Diversity and Awareness related topics
- Supporting agency-wide working groups
- Diversity Champions Group – setting policy and strategy and raising awareness and engagement
- Introduction of anti-bullying advisors. This involved designing a process from selection, training through to publicity, and ongoing support. This was a very successful initiative, that was sold to other organisations.
- Introduction of an Annual Diversity Week
- Creation of behavioural competencies to support E, D and I.
- Creating and implementing an Equality Impact Assessment process, including documentation and training
- Creating and delivering Dignity at Work Training
- Creating inclusive HR policies and processes, such as recruitment & selection, assessment days.
- Remote Worker Training
- Designed and delivered Transgender Awareness training for customer facing employees at a local authority.
Recent work includes supporting private sector organisations with E, D & I training, including awareness level training in the manufacturing sector, featuring a large workforce with a diverse workforce.
Conducting an equality audit for a regulatory organisation, on one of their customer-facing services. This involved: designing an audit tool, focus groups and interviews, report with recommendations, follow-up training workshops.
Scripting a video/workbook on Unconscious Bias.